- Complete the sign up process first, you can find instructions here - How to Sign Up.
- Once you have created a new account you will commence the on boarding sequence.
- Start the on boarding sequence and click Get Started.
- Enter your account and billing details:
Note: It is important you insert the correct company name and billing information to enable the JO platform to produce correct automated tax invoices.
- Enter your payment information:You can find information about 3D secure in this article.
Note: To provide additional security for our customers, the payment verification may automatically complete a 3D secure verification.
- Confirm that your on boarding is complete. Click next and you will now enter the JO dashboard.
Note: If you have missed any steps, click the edit button and you will return to the screen to complete your on boarding.
- Congratulations you have on boarded!
How To On Board Your Employer Account Print
Modified on: Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 11:22 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.